Fusco, Shaffer & Pappas, Inc. is always looking to speak with talented, qualified people who may want to join our team. Please submit your résumé, cover letter and/or portfolio via email to email@example.com or using the contact information below.
We are currently seeking the following positions:
The Office Assistant is responsible for basic administrative duties including but not limited to computer typing, filing, answering incoming calls and email organization. This is an entry level position.
- High school diploma
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Architectural experience a plus
- Maintain and update the office Revit templates; create and update the family libraries
- Provide regular Revit quality control reviews of individual projects; assess project methods for general application
- Engage with project teams to strategize, employ and maintain an effective BIM strategy for project deliverables
- Train employees and hold in-house user meetings/training sessions; develop instructional documents for best practices
- Research BIM software, developments and improvements for implementation
- Professional degree and 5+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of Revit
- Knowledge of Autodesk Building Design Suite helpful
- Experience in multi-family and healthcare a plus, though not required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required